d3 Adorned Luxury One-of-a-Kind Leathers, Skins and Jewels
These sophisticated and unique cowhide handbags, purses, wallets and totes are the perfect accent for a night out on the town or a daytime outing, but don't limit yourself! d3 Adorned purchases the highest quality whole hides and the best colors the tannery has to offer. The tanning process converts the putrescible (liable to decay) skin into a durable, long-lasting and versatile natural material for various uses. Therefore colors shown may not always be available.
Here are some interesting facts featured in our Luxury Collections
- Cowhide is the natural, unbleached skin and hair of a cow. It retains the original coloring of the animal that has been processed into leather.
- The snakeskins are cut underneath so the tanned skin shows the snake’s normally visible pattern.
- The red leather is aniline dyed all the way through with a transparent dye. Because the finish is transparent and shows the natural markings of the leather, only the best quality cowhides can be used.
- The leopard pigskins are smooth suede safari style, non-wrinkling and durable. It holds a firm shape but has a smooth and soft look that you can dress up or down
- Our onyx & iced hair-on calfskins feature unique markings that are sure to add just the right flare to wherever you are going!
- Adorn yourself with hypoallergenic jewelry, which is made out of pure metals such as, titanium, copper, and stainless steel, fine and sterling silver. Unique high quality beading and adornment have been hand selected just for you such as, acrylic, glass, wooden materials and much more to look forward to!
Make a bold fashion statement by styling these handbags, clutches, crossbody’s and jewels with your favorite outfit!
Care Instructions: How to Clean d3 Adorned Leather Handbags
Leather should be cleaned regularly. First, use a soft cloth or micro-fiber cloth to dust the surface. Saddle soap works beautifully on leather. Another option for cleaning leather is to take a damp cloth, wipe it across moisturizing soap and lather the leather. Most of the time when you clean leather, you simply need to avoid drying it out or changing its appearance. If you are interested in other tips, please visit your local leather stores to best suit your needs.